1. Ordering: The best way to order products listed on our website is online, but orders can also be placed by calling the number opposite or by posting your payment to us with full details of your order.
As soon as you have placed your order on-line, you will automatically receive confirmation/acknowledgement via Email.
Goods are subject to availability and where an item is out of stock this is normally displayed on our website. If you order an item that is shown as “temporarily out of stock”, we will send it to you as soon as new stock arrives at our warehouse. Wherever possible we will give you an indication of the expected delivery date. Should you decide to cancel your order before the new stock arrives at our warehouse, just email or telephone us and we will cancel the transaction at no charge to you.
In the unfortunate event that we are unable to supply the item(s) ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the relevant items(s).
2. Prices: Although we try our best to ensure that all prices on the Sherpashaw Golf website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you immediately and give you the option of cancelling your order, or reconfirming it at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
You will be notified of any delivery charges before you give your credit card details.
For international orders (outside the UK), all import duties and taxes for the goods entering your country are your responsibility, so please check the applicable rates for your country before ordering.
3. Payment: Payment can be made using all major credit cards via the Amazon or Paypal SECURE SHOPPNG BASKET SYSTEMS. Your card details will be encrypted to give you maximum protection while shopping with us. Orders can also be placed by post. Cheques should be drawn on a UK bank in Pounds Sterling and made payable to “Sherpashaw”. We also accept Postal Orders although these should be sent by recorded delivery. Remember to send full details of your order, including the delivery address, together with your payment.
4. Liability: We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure., but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.Due to the nature of the Internet, the shopping online service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control, for example - flood, drought, fire or other cause majeure.
5. Copyright and Trademarks: All rights in the designs and information on our website are owned by us. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may copy and print sections of our website, but only for the purpose of placing an order with us. Any other reproduction of information or designs contained in this website may only be made on receipt of our written permission.
6. Questions about your order: We aim to provide a fast and reliable service. However, in the event that you have any problems or queries in relation to your order, please contact us by email or telephone without delay.
7. Other: The laws of England and Wales shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
Sometimes the product specifications from manufacturers can change; in which case we will do our best to offer you a similar alternative. Where "substitute" goods are sent and you are not happy with them and wish to cancel the order, we will refund the cost of returning the item(s) to us.
Whilst we try to ensure that all information provided on our website is accurate, errors or misprints may occasionally occur, for which we offer our apologies.
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience only and we hold no responsibility for the content of these sites, or any loss resulting from your use of them.
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.